DGGS RI 2019-7
Title:Regional tsunami hazard assessment for the communities of Port Alexander, Craig, and Ketchikan, Southeast Alaska
Authors:Suleimani, E.N., Salisbury, J.B., Nicolsky, D.J., and Koehler, R.D.
Publication Date:Aug 2019
Publisher:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Craig; Ketchikan; Port Alexander
Suleimani, E.N., Salisbury, J.B., Nicolsky, D.J., and Koehler, R.D., 2019, Regional tsunami hazard assessment for the communities of Port Alexander, Craig, and Ketchikan, Southeast Alaska: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Report of Investigation 2019-7, 23 p., 5 sheets. http://doi.org/10.14509/30196
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Sheet 1 Tsunami hazard map of Port Alexander, Alaska, scale 1:3,500 (40.0 M)
- Sheet 2 Tsunami hazard map of Craig, Alaska, scale 1:4,500 (41.0 M)
- Sheet 3 Tsunami hazard map of Ketchikan, Alaska, scale 1:3,000 (111.0 M)
- Sheet 4 Tsunami hazard map of Peninsula Point and Ward Cove, Alaska, scale 1:13,000 (99.0 K)
- Sheet 5 Tsunami hazard map of Saxman and Mountain Point, Alaska, scale 1:13,000 (86.0 M)
Bathymetry; Coastal; Craig; Earthquake; Earthquake Related Slope Failure; Engineering; Engineering Geology; Faults; Flood; Geologic; Geologic Hazards; Geological Process; Geology; Geotechnical; Hazards; Ketchikan; Landslide; Mountain Point; Port Alexander; Saxman; Slides; Slope; Slope Instability; Southeast Alaska; Subduction; Subsidence; Surface; Tectonics; Topography; Tsunami; Uplift; Ward Cove; Water; geoscientificInformation
Top of Page